Kringla EL transforms travel into pleasure. Everything feels like downhill on a folding e-bike.
You can silently cruise at up to 25 km/hr. The electric motor runs as you pedal and you can decide for yourself how much electrical assistance you want based on whether you want the exercise or would rather take it easy.
The Kringla EL’s battery is of the highest quality with a range of 40-50km. The battery is easy to remove and can be charged at any normal electrical socket.
This Swedish e-bike is collapsible and can be folded up in about 20 seconds. You can easily take it on the bus or train with you, or transport it in the boot of your car. It is compact and practical to store.
The bike comes mostly assembled. Simply attach the bell and tighten the handlebars and saddle and off you go.
• Recommended rider height, approx 150-195cm.
• Recommended maximum weight 100kg.
• The bike is made of aluminium and weighs just 20kg.
• Battery: 36v 10ah, 250 watts. Range: 40-50 km.
• Charging time is approx. 4-6 hours.
• You can charge the battery at home in any normal electrical socket.
• Maximum speed: approx. 25km/h.
• The frame and handlebars are collapsible and pedals can be folded in.
• 7 gears from Shimano brand.
• Front and rear handbrakes.
• Classic brown saddle and brown handles in leather.
• Kenda brand e-bike tyres.
• Kick stand, luggage rack with strap, bell and reflectors included.
• 20 inch wheels, tyre width is 1.75 inch.
• Bike measurements when folded: approx. 84x39x63cm.
• The bike comes mostly assembled. (Only handlebars, saddle and bell need to be attached and tightened).
Try out your Kringla at home and return it within 30 days if you are not satisfied.
We would appreciate if you first could try it indoors, to see that the style and fit works for you. This way the tires won't get dirty. You can then try it out outdoors and still return it if you are not completely satisfied.
Free shipping anywhere in the UK within 3-5 working days. Shipping costs of 10 GPD for orders under 90 GPD.