Kringla is a classic folding bike with a timeless Swedish design. It gives you the freedom to get around in style.
The bike has a low centre of gravity for a better feel when riding. You can easily fold up the Kringla bike within 20 seconds and take it with you on the bus, train or in a car. It can also be carried up to your apartment for simple and practical storage.
The bike comes mostly assembled. Simply attach the bell and tighten the handlebars and saddle and off you go.
• Recommended rider height, approx 150-195cm.
• Recommended maximum weight 100kg.
• The bike is made of aluminium and weighs just 14.5kg.
• The frame and handlebars are collapsible and pedals can be folded in.
• 7 gears from Shimano brand.
• Front and rear handbrakes.
• Classic brown saddle and brown handles in leather.
• Kick stand, luggage rack with strap, bell and reflectors included.
• 20 inch wheels, tyre width is 1.75 inch.
• Bike measurements when folded: approx. 33x66x85cm.
• The bike comes mostly assembled. (Only handlebars, saddle and bell need to be attached and tightened).
Try out your Kringla at home and return it within 30 days if you are not satisfied.
We would appreciate if you first could try it indoors, to see that the style and fit works for you. This way the tires won't get dirty. You can then try it out outdoors and still return it if you are not completely satisfied.
Free shipping anywhere in the UK within 3-5 working days. Shipping costs of 10 GPD for orders under 90 GPD.