Kringla is a classic folding bike with a timeless Swedish design. It gives you the freedom to get around in style.
The bike has a low centre of gravity for a better feel when riding. You can easily fold up the Kringla bike within 20 seconds and take it with you on the bus, train or in a car. It can also be carried up to your apartment for simple and practical storage.
The bike comes mostly assembled. Simply attach the bell and tighten the handlebars and saddle and off you go.
• Recommended rider height, approx 150-195cm.
• Recommended maximum weight 100kg.
• The bike is made of aluminium and weighs just 14.5kg.
• The frame and handlebars are collapsible and pedals can be folded in.
• 7 gears from Shimano brand.
• Front and rear handbrakes.
• Classic brown saddle and brown handles in leather.
• Kick stand, luggage rack with strap, bell and reflectors included.
• 20 inch wheels, tyre width is 1.75 inch.
• Bike measurements when folded: approx. 33x66x85cm.
• The bike comes mostly assembled. (Only handlebars, saddle and bell need to be attached and tightened).
You may test your Kringla at home on a clean surface and return it free of charge if you are not satisfied.
Free shipping anywhere in the UK within 3-5 working days. Shipping costs of 10 GPD for orders under 90 GPD.